Export Training and Academic Services
Accelerate export activities through internationalisation training.
In the internationalisation of companies, the competence of personnel is emphasised. It is possible to develop skills with various training sessions. Internationalisation training is the fastest way to achieve export activities, international trade, and business development.
Gain success in the international market.
For a company seeking growth in the global market, operating and understanding international affairs should be a core competence. Companies have to consider issues related to international trade more frequently. How and by which rules are global or international trade conducted and managed? During the internationalisation of organisations, the competence of the personnel should be emphasised. It is possible to develop the needed skills with the right kind of training. International training is the fastest way to achieve export, international trade- and business development.
With our team, we have implemented training sessions for business groups, for example in the Baltics, Sweden and the Baltic Sea countries, as well as in the US market.
Company-specific sales training
Current state analysis
- The company’s export capabilities and expertise
- How to identify areas for development in terms of internationalisation
- Willpower and commitments
- Clarifying international competitive advantages
- Operational environment analysis, megatrends, forecasting
- Opportunities and challenges of international business
- Global trends to consider in internationalisation
- How to succeed internationally
STRATEGIC DECISION-MAKING RELATED TO INTERNATIONALISATION
- Reasons why the company is going international
- What does internationalisation mean for a company, how to build/”launch” internationalisation
- Choosing the right internationalisation model for the company
- Achieving the goal in terms of international trade, what we are going towards
- Resourcing and commitment
- Workshop: SWOT from the perspective of internationalisation
- Public funding for internationalisation
- Private financing options for internationalisation
- Partnerships in support of local exports
- International funding programs
- Examples of what kind of activities financial instruments are suitable
Strategy and export plan
- Different models of internationalisation
- Choosing the right internationalisation model for the company: going through different options, for instance, direct export, export through a dealer, joint venture, subsidiary, online store, etcetera.
- Target market, demand, competition
- Identifying new markets and market channels
- How to choose the right target market and find out the rules of the game and the competitive situation in the target market
- Acquiring information from the market: competitive situation, procurement/purchase logic, price level, etcetera
- Product/service localisation
- How to find out if your own service/product needs to be localised for the target market
- What kind of requirements can the target market have for the product/service?
- Building a network to support international trade: finding the right partners, different models of cooperation
- Useful networks for getting contacts and acquiring information Workshop: Market Entry Plan and Measures Exporting First Steps and Next Steps
- Necessary decisions and commitment at the management/owner’s level
- Commitment at a company-wide level
- How to get started concretely?
- Costs and budgeting for starting export operations
- Pricing, export costs, and the necessary export documentation (i.e. what export means in terms of costs)
- Competence development and recruitment in international business
- Action plan for internationalisation and role assignment
What support do I need and where can I get it?
When it comes to internationalisation, it is important to identify the support you need and know where to find it. This can include seeking professional assistance and exploring financing options. In our workshop on internationalisation planning, we delve into the essential components of an internationalisation plan, including key sectors and how to create a tailored plan for your company.
Additionally, we offer specialised services designed for development organisations. Together, we'll equip you with the knowledge and resources to navigate the international business landscape successfully.
Strategy and Export Plan
Activating and encouraging companies to engage in international trade and the development of companies’ qualitative capabilities is the heart of the matter for our team. Future growth and success is based on the international success of companies. This requires the bravery to go out into the world, and develop a know-how in sales, marketing, as well as international business.
We have implemented group projects with both national and international business development and cluster organisations, which consists of:
- Regional development companies and city business organisations
- Domestic and international chambers of commerce and entrepreneurial organisations
- Governmental business organisations
- International export promotion organisations
International Skills and Practical Business
We develop the internationalisation capabilities of companies and business developers and practical international business through the following means:
- Coaching and training sessions on various topics of international trade
- Developing international business skills and capabilities with concrete measures
- Market surveys and creating contacts in different target markets
- Implementation of practical target market activities for business groups
- Company- and group-specific sparring and coaching
The implementation model and the content is always tailored to the needs of the group of companies. Support is provided by experts who have personal practical experience in export sales. Our experts support in executing the planned path throughout the process. The operations also emphasise fast, agile experiments and presenting successful business cases and personal experiences to target companies.
A Team Of Experts At Your Service
Get in touch with us and we will customise training programmes that perfectly align with your company's requirements.
– Juha Lahtinen, CEO
Embarking on your international market journey requires strategic partnerships. Whether you're seeking distributors, operating partners, suppliers, or customers, we're here to assist you in finding the perfect match. Reach out to us today and share your aspirations.
Together, we'll pave the way for your international triumph.