Internationalisation and Growth Strategies
Empowering you in crafting an effective export strategy.
We can help in the preparation of a strategy or export plan by running your company’s strategy process or internationalisation strategy process with the support of your company’s key personnel, management team or board of directors.
Developing a strategy or export plan.
Does your company have a strategy? Is there an internationalisation strategy or export plan? When was it updated? Is the strategy known to all personnel and does everyone understand it? Written or not, most companies have a strategy. But it may not have been introduced and communicated to the personnel.
We can help with preparing a strategy or export plan by running your company’s strategy process or internationalisation strategy process with the support of your company’s key personnel, management team or board of directors. And by providing support with its comprehensibility and implementation.
Building a comprehensive and agile business strategy
1. Strategy work
- Engaging personnel and management, ensuring organisation-wide strategy adoption
- Allocating time and resources for strategy planning
- Utilising effective tools for analysing the company and operating environment which are the backbone of the strategy
- Developing a simple and practical strategy
- Tailoring the strategy to the company's unique needs – the strategy is always company-specific
2. What we examine
- Clarifying the current situation on the basis of the strategy
- The demand, vision, mission, resourcing, board work
- The company’s team, know-how and human resources
- Strengths and weaknesses
- The company’s customers and customer segments
- Customer profiles and procurement logic, competition and differentiation from competitors
3. The goal of strategy work
The goal of the strategy work is to clarify and update the company’s strategy for the present situation, and to draw up guidelines for future development, while taking into account the growth goals in both domestic and international markets. By aligning the strategy with the company's current context, the goal is to provide a clear roadmap for the organisation's present needs and future growth, encompassing both domestic and international markets, thereby enabling strategic decision-making and guiding future development efforts.
Behind every business strategy is a different company with different needs.
A strategy is always company-specific and a strategy cannot just be copied from one company to another. Behind every business strategy is a different company with different needs. Creating a strategy does not mean following it at all costs. There will be situations when you have to think about whether it is justified to act in a way that deviates from the strategy. When unexpected changes occur in the market, you must be ready to react to the situation.
Export Maker is an ISO 9001 certified company
As a company that values order amidst the chaos of the world, we take pride in our ISO 9001 certification. This coveted recognition symbolises our unwavering commitment to quality and excellence.
Embarking on your international market journey requires strategic partnerships. Whether you're seeking distributors, operating partners, suppliers, or customers, we're here to assist you in finding the perfect match. Reach out to us today and share your aspirations.
Together, we'll pave the way for your international triumph.